All Dhol Tasha Lezim Zanj members (commonly referred to hereafter as DTP - Dhol Tasha Pathak) will be required to follow the Terms and Conditions below -
- Annual Registration fees for Dhol or Tasha (either instrument) will be $50.
- Annual Registration fees for Lezim or Zanj (either instrument) will be $10. These members will only be allowed to play Lezim or Zanj.
- Event-wise EOI will be published (except for Ganeshotsav) and participants will be shortlisted based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- We will try our best to ensure that all members get a chance to participate in one or the other event during the year, however, attendance will be mandatory.
- All participants will be required to attend each rehearsal. If you do not attend all the rehearsals then you forfeit the right to perform in an event.
- We will put in every effort to teach you the right techniques, however each individual is unique and every person's rhythm-sense is different. Having said that, Dhol-Tasha-Zanj-Lezim instructors maintain the authority to ask participants to switch to other instruments, if they find that someone is not playing in harmony & synchronisation with the rest of the group (playing too fast, or too slow, or playing at varying tempo levels than rest of the group). This is not meant to single-out any one or highlight any one’s flaws, but to maintain rhythm and uniformity of the entire group’s performance.
- DTP uniforms will be mandatory while playing at the actual/live event, unless otherwise specified. Uniforms are not included in the registration fee - will be sold separately (subject to availability on a first-come-first-serve basis).
- DTP registration fees are non-refundable.