All Dhol Tasha Lezim Zanj members (commonly referred to hereafter as DTP - Dhol Tasha Pathak) will be required to follow the Terms and Conditions below -
- Annual Registration fees for Dhol or Tasha (either instrument) will be $50.
- Annual Registration fees for Lezim or Zanj (either instrument) will be $20. These members will only be allowed to play Lezim or Zanj. If they wish to play Dhol or Tasha at a later date then they can pay a gap-fee of $30 and join the Dhol Tasha group (subject to availability of your desired instrument). Please check with organisers/committee to ensure that the instrument is available, prior to paying the gap-fee.
- Event-wise EOI will be published (except for Ganeshotsav) and participants will be shortlisted based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- We will try our best to ensure that all members get a chance to participate in one or the other event during the year, however, attendance will be mandatory.
- All participants will be required to attend each rehearsal. If yo do not attend all the rehearsals then you forfeit the right to perform in an event.
- DTP uniforms will be mandatory while playing at the actual/live event, unless otherwise specified. If you do not have a uniform, please ensure that you procure it before paying registration fees.
- DTP registration fees are non-refundable.